Below is a basic list of our areas of expertise. If you are interested or would like to learn more about any of these, please contact us.
Branding & Brand Identity
- Brand DNA
- Brand identity development
- Logo design and development
- Awareness strategy
- Web design
- Mobile design
- Print design
- We develop websites and web applications on a variety of content management systems, frameworks, and languages. We’re also a leading developer using WordPress as a content management system. Many people think WordPress is just a simple blogging engine, but we’ve taken it’s strengths, and made it do much, much more.
- Mobile web and responsive web development
- Native iOS, and Android development
- We develop Facebook native apps as well as custom Fanpage tabs.
- We develop E-commerce stores using a variety of platforms including Shopify, Foxycart, Magento, Wp-Commerce, and many more…
- We provide overall e-commerce management and strategy, conversion optimization, multi-variate testing and more. Simply put, help our clients make as much money as possible with their brand, online.
Content Strategy, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- In order to successfully gain ground in the organic traffic race, your site and goals must be analyzed and then tweaked for maximum search engine visibility, but optimization is only 1 part of the equation. The second part is content, and having a great content strategy is key in gaining organic search traffic. We can help create and execute a cohesive and holistic content strategy which is then optimized for visibility to search engines. Each search and content strategy is different from brand to brand, and the process is ongoing and ever evolving by nature.
Social Media Marketing and Brand Management
- Social media is essentially one piece of a great content strategy. These items shouldn’t be looked at in isolation, but as pieces of a the bigger picture. We setup, build a strategy, and execute social media campaigns on the relevant social media outlets for your brand. No two brands are the same, and so, no two strategies should be the same. A successful strategy is one that is tailored specifically with the unique brand needs in mind.
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Marketing
- Running PPC ad campaigns takes a lot more strategy than just choosing some keywords and clicking go. We can help determine the right path for keyword selection within your space in order to target the right people while getting you the best prices on ad buys.